- I can't stand having chunks of fruit in my yogurt. If there happens to be, I will slurp my yogurt so that I don't have to eat the chunks. Every once in awhile a chunk will sneak it's way in and I find myself ready to gag.
- I don't like listening to people eat or drink. It makes me really uncomfortable and I hate the sound it makes.
- 99% of the time I end my text messages with a smiley face. I feel that if I don't people will think I'm being serious or that I'm grumpy haha
- I have an addiction to watching engagement and wedding videos. I could seriously watch them for hours.
- If it's dark out when I walk to my car I check to make sure there isn't a killer in my backseat.
- I get really nervous when I use the blow dryer. It makes me vulnerable.
- My mom and I have a tradition that the day after our birthdays we eat birthday cake for breakfast. We'll then eat every day for breakfast until it is gone. We'll sometimes eat it after lunch and dinner too.
- When I text, I always type in full sentences. I don't like the idea of not having proper capitalization punctuation. Hey, I'm not going to college for nothing.
What makes you a little crazy?