Wednesday, October 24

I can't think of a title...

Hello hello.
What's crack-a-lackin'?
I have a few things to talk about but I'll save that for a later date.
Today, I'm just gonna cut right to the chase and show you my favorite pins :)

Sheer Canopy and Chandelier....
Love the chandelier above the bed.
Better than Anything Butterfinger Cake from www.chef-in-training.com  SO Simple to make and absolutely delicious!
I just made this last night... amazing!
fresh pineapple, coconut milk, banana, honey & ice. a healthy Hawaiian blizzard :)
These look so yummy!
seriously
Hahaha.
love this long bob
I haven't had short hair in a long time but I really, really like this look.
oh. my. goodness... I love.
Such a sweet picture.
can't get any cuter
Eek, so precious.
starfish ring. her nails are pretty too :)
Love this ring.

Have a good day :)

1 comment:

I love hearing from you :) Please be nice though! No one likes a Negative Nancy :p