Monday, October 1

Getting Hot & Sweaty

First of all, Happy October :)
I have to say October is probably my favorite month.
I love when it starts to cool down & I'm able to wear sweaters & boots.

The only time you can't wear sweaters & boots is when you're working out.
I mean you could if you wanted to but you'd probably die of heat stroke -- and we don't want that!
So put on your booty shorts and sneakers and let's get to work ;)

Fitness is like marriage...you can't cheat on it and expect it to work.

Keep going

So true!


Sorry the title is a little...odd haha
& sorry my posts have been a little dry.
I'll try to think of something interesting to talk about tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :) Please be nice though! No one likes a Negative Nancy :p